Quantz is not a standard product - it's a technology. Material parameters can be adapted regarding your requirements. The following list will show you the range of possible material
- compressive strength: 80 – 500 MPa
- tensile strength: 3 – 20 MPa
- flexural strength (matrix): 3 – 27 MPa
- flexural strength (reinforced): 5 – 75 MPa
- fracture energy: 50 - 90 kN/m
- possible unit thickness: > 2 mm
- carbonating: 1.5 mm after 3 years
- chloride-diffusion: not measurable
- water resistance: not measurable
- frost-resistance: < 100 g/m2
- dispersion: up to 80 cm
- shrinkage: 1 - 1.5 ‰
- crack width: << 0.1 mm
- weight: 1.5 - 2.7 t/m3
of Quantz is much more than only a high compressive strength. Further, the performance stands for perfect workability, high quality, customized high compressive and flexural strength, impermeability and an overall ecological and economical effectivity.
will be used for the development of Quantz. Shipping of raw materials is not necessary and thus costs and emissions are reduced.
can be set up regarding the requirements of the application, production or environmental conditions.
of the material is extremely high. Long-term studies and research projects evaluated a durability 3-times better compared to regular concrete.
can be adjusted in context to the production processes: From clay like to self compacting
Gooise Bridge - Utrecht, The Netherlands
This monolithic bridge was produced by ROMEIN BETON by using the G.tecz concrete technology QUANTZ.
2012 ROMEIN BETON - Winner of European Concrete competition with the G.tecz material technology.
... more references? click here.