Currently vacant: Building materials tester / concrete technician / concrete engineer
Are you a building materials tester*, architect* or engineer* or concrete technologist*?
You are interested in innovative concrete technology?
We look forward receiving your application!
- Handling of national and international projects in the field of concrete development and optimization
- Implementation of compound development and optimization (independently and as part of a team)
- Support of the project activity in the laboratory
- Evaluation of tests and measurement results
- Preparation of technical reports in German and/or English
- Processing of scientific research projects
- Communication with customers
- Execution of transfer tasks at the customer's site
What do we expect?
- Completed studies (FH and university) in the field of
Civil Engineering, Materials Science, Materials Engineering or comparable
- Experience in the composition of concrete mixture recipes (desirable)
- Practical experience with the handling of concrete (desirable)
- Social competence / ability to work in a team
- initiative, determination, willingness to learn and reliability
- Good to very good knowledge of German
- Good to very good knowledge of English
- Good to very good knowledge in WORD, EXCEL (CAD desirable)
- Driving licence class 3 or B
- Fun learning new things
- willingness to travel
- Training certificate (desirable)
- Full-time, limited for one year, fixed term possible
- Young, open-minded team
- Occupational pension scheme after the expiry of a time limit
- Flat hierarchy, open doors