Our goal with 'AI CONCRETE CONTROL' is to revolutionize the concrete industry by integrating groundbreaking AI technology into the production process. This innovative approach is not only aimed at ready-mix concrete plants but also precast plants. By combining artificial intelligence with existing sensor technology and soft sensors, a state-of-the-art approach is taken. This not only enables continuous monitoring of production but also provides essential data that feeds our AI algorithms with information to control and optimize concrete quality in real-time.
Our approach to concrete production is based on pioneering machine learning technologies supported by the use of existing sensors and soft sensors. This integrated system solution allows precise prediction of concrete quality, even taking into account the high proportion of recycled materials. We focus on dynamic process control and early fault detection to guarantee consistent, high-quality concrete production.
- Quality assurance: Precise prediction of concrete quality despite variable recycled materials.
- Efficiency: Early fault detection and dynamic process control for consistent, high-quality concrete production.
- Innovation: Use of pioneering AI technologies in the concrete industry.
- Environmental protection: Reduction of CO2 emissions by up to 70% with recycling concrete
- Resource efficiency: Use of up to 90% recycled material in concrete production.
Get in touch with us and discover how 'AI CONCRETE CONTROL' is changing the future of concrete production and simplifying your production processes!
IN COOPERATION WITH OUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS:
- Universität Kassel, Fachgebiet Mess- und Regelungstechnik
- D-Hive, Kassel